Saturday, July 25, 2009

In my heart...

Click to enlarge. Some of these are really beautiful enlarged :)

I always get so much from looking at these pictures....my perspective is made right again. Not sure when I will stop posting pictures. Sometimes I just post them for myself so I can look at them again...I can't tell you what it does to me when I see them.



Taiwan

My super cute bible study girls.

bamboo bridge :)

we made 2,000 of these bracelets. It was worth it.



The trail up the mountain.



We made it to the top of the mountain, hooray! It was so beautiful and....holy, just worshipping in the middle of God's creation.

My favorite night was with the youth of IF.

After I preached at this church, they gave us all hats. It was such an honor.






baptism....

our suitcases were full of candy :)







At the Children's home. It always makes me so much braver when I think of the kids and teens here. How can I not get up after a night of trial when they face so much more?


Praying over the city of Cebu



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Standalone player
>